Saturday, April 30, 2011

When in the Garden... Enjoy the moment


It appears that a relative of Mrs. Tittlemouse had taken up residence in my metal birdhouse. Looks like they left in a hurry. :)




My lilac has come to life. I am surprised to see a hint of colour on the buds. How wonderful! I wouldn't have noticed this had I not took this closeup.


Yellow Clematis. Such beauty awaits.


I found this wintergreen plant pulled out a day ago. There has been a groundhog camping out under my garden shed lately and I suppose he/she was responsible. Trouble is brewing, but we do so enjoy watching our new troublemaker.



My sweet woodruff is very slowing growing. It looks so delicate and dainty. I love it!

This chickadee nesting box was up in a tree behind our house until a hurricane knocked down the tree. Now it lives on my garden shed. I saw a chickadee checking it out last week. I crossed my fingers that they decided to go somewhere higher off the ground.


I've been enjoying the moments when I steal away to my garden, hope you get to as well.
Love When in the Garden


No comments:

Post a Comment